Welcome to Chimanbhai Patel Institute of Business Administration (CPIBA)
BBA AS A CAREER
Pedagogy & Innovative Practices
We follow some of the best and innovative practices like,
Teaching through Google Class.
We give different assignments all from different units to understand the efficiency of the students. To evaluate the understanding of student.
Last 5 years paper solutions.
We helps students to solve question from last five years papers so that students can get a better understanding of questions and will also get a habit of solving paper on time.
We conduct industrial visit for first year and second year students to give them industrial experience.
Role Play & Group Discussion
Role Play & Mock Interview are conducted to groom the personality of students.
Mock interview is done to basically prepare students for their campus placement.
1. To provide knowledge and requisite skills in different areas of management like Human Resources, Financial Management, Entrepreneurship, Information technology and Marketing Management to give a holistic understanding of a business system.
2. To imbibe the required conceptual, analytical, technical, entrepreneurial, and human relation skills to be an effective management professional and ethical and responsible citizen.
3. Students will exhibit critical thinking skills to address diverse business challenges and opportunities.
1. Students will be able to identify and define problems and opportunities of a business system.
2. Students will demonstrate problem solving skills by gathering and assessing appropriate information.
3. Students will demonstrate use of appropriate techniques to effectively manage business challenges.
4. Students will be able to effectively communicate management concepts, plans and decisions in oral presentations and written reports.
5. Students will demonstrate professional conduct within any team activities.
Structure of the Programme
BBA (Hons) program is academically rigorous and prepares a student for a wide range of careers.
The Programme will be structured on credit-based system and continuous evaluation, following semester pattern. (8 semesters for Honours degree (160 credit hours). However, will be eligible for UG degree upon completion of 6 semesters (120 credit hours).
The BBA and BBA (Hons) has the following Course Structure (first three years)
Category of the Course
Major (Core) Courses
Minor Courses (Discipline specific Elective)
Multidisciplinary Courses (General Elective)
Ability Enhancement Courses
Skill Enhancement (Specialization courses)
Value added Courses
Summer Internship Project
Total Credits for BBA
BBA (Hons.) fourth Year
Total Credits for BBA (Hons.)
The Institute provides specialization in Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Entrepreneurship, Health Management and Aviation Management.