Name: Dr. Richa Pandit
Designation: Associate Professor
Educational Qualifications: Ph.D. (Marketing), MBA (Marketing – Gold Medalist), B.Sc. (Biochemistry; VOC. Biotechnology),
Academic Experience: 13 Years
Industry Experience: 2 Years
Mail id: email@example.com
Brief profile : Dr. Richa Pandit has 15 years of blended experience of corporate and industry. Her areas of research are consumer behavior, service marketing and marketing research. She has published 50 plus research papers in international and national journals. She has attended many conferences and seminars. She has published three books. She has also been appointed as reviewer in various journals. She has taken many corporate and research consultancy work.
Names of previous Industry Affiliations:
- Name of Organization: e-Procurement Technologies Limited
Subjects Taught: (At CPIMR)
- Services Marketing
- Consumer Behavior
- Research Methodology
- Strategic Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Research Papers:
- Richa P., Devina U. “Technology application in banking”, Journal of GTU, 2011
- Richa P., Devina U. “Consumer perception towards 3G mobile technologies”, Global research analysis volume 1 issue 4, Sept.2012
- Richa p. Avani S. “Consumer Preference towards Retail Banking Products”, Global research analysis volume 1 issue 5, Oct.2012
- Richa P. et al, “Consumer evaluation of OTC brand extension”, Epoch Strategies for Marketing, Family Business and Entrepreneurship, 2012.
- Richa P. et al, “Measuring service quality”, Epoch Strategies for Marketing, Family Business and Entrepreneurship, 2012.
- Richa P., Devina U., “Measuring service quality of multi cuisine restaurant in Ahmedabad city”, Indian journal of research – Paripex issue 8 volume 1. 2013
- Richa P., Devina U., “Measuring service quality in retail banking”, INDIAN JOURNAL OF APPLIED RESEARCH, Vol. 3. 2013
- Rajesh G., Richa P., “e-User’s Perspective on selection of Internet Banking in Ahmedabad City”, Prothsahan- A journal to encourage young researchers, Vol. 1, No.1, Part – I. 2014
- Richa P., Balyan R.K., “Study of The Impact of Service Quality on Consumer Behavior in Internet Banking Services”, Indian Journal of Research – Peripex, VOL. 3, Issue – 1. 2015
- Richa P. Devina U., “CONSUMER LIFESTYLE SEGMENTATION APPROACH TOWARDS BOTTLED MINERAL WATER”, NISHKARSH JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY., 2016.
- Richa P., Devina U., “A Study on Technology Acceptance Model in Education sector: Students Perspective”, Nirupan: An e-Journal of RBIMS – 2018., Vol. 2, No. 1.
- Richa P., Devina U., “A Study on Effectiveness of Digital Marketing”, Nirupan: An e-Journal of RBIMS – 2018. Vol. 2, No. 1.
- Richa P., Devina U., “Measuring Service Quality of Indian Railway,” International Journal of Scientific Research, Vol.3, Issue 10, Oct.2014
- Richa P., Polona T., “To Study Service Quality of Top Public & Private Sector Banks in India,” International Journal of Scientific Research, Vol.4, Issue, 7 July 2015.
- Richa P., Devina U., “A study on impact of ERP implementation on supply chain management”, International Journal of Advance Engineering and Research, Vol 3, Issue 2, February 2016.
- Richa P., Devina U., “A study on Lifestyle segmentation approach towards smartphones”, International Journal of Advance Engineering and Research, Vol 3, Issue 2, February 2016.
- Richa P., Devina U., “To study on impact of service quality on customer
- satisfaction in Indian banking sector”, International Journal of Engineering Research And Management (IJERM), Volume-03, Issue-07, July 2016
- Richa P. Devina U., “A Study on Recruitment Process at Different Consultancy Companies”, World Journal of Engineering Research & Technology, Vol 2, Issue 5, Sept.2016
- Richa P., “A study on children involvement in the purchase decision for high-involvement product/service, low-involvement products and child centric product in India”, Asian Research Consortium, Vol.6, No.5, Oct.2017
- Vipul P., Richa P., “Impact of quality of Unfamiliar Shopping App on initial trust formation: A moderated mediation of risk attitude”, SAGE Publication – A SCOPUS journal. DOI: 10.1177/0972262920984542 , Vision 1–13 © 2021 MDI.
- Richa P., “ A Study on Logistics Issues faced by Distributors in Food processing industry in Gujarat”, SKIPS ANVESHAN, VOL I Issue I September 2019 (ISSN No. 2582-4236).
- Pragya S., Richa P., “ Workplace Expectations of GenZ towards Factors of Motivation”, Studies in Indian Place Names (UGC Care Journal), ISSN: 2394-3114 Vol-40, Special Issue-08, March 2020.
- Richa P., Mitesh T., “ A Study on Customer Emotional Attachment towards Online Shopping”, Studies in Indian Place Names (UGC Care Journal), ISSN: 2394-3114 Vol-40, Special Issue-08, March 2020.
- Amrita H., Richa P., “ Understanding Factors Influencing Quality of Work Life Through Different Models”, Mukt Shabd Journal – UGC CARE JOURNAL, ISSN NO : 2347-3150, Volume IX, Issue V, MAY/2020
- Richa P., Kedar B. (2020), “Namesake: A Case of Service Failure and Recovery”, Strategic Challenges in Small Businesses: A Collection of Compact Cases, ISBN 978-93-5406-237-7, March 2020, CPIMR Case Centre
- Richa P., Devina U., (2020), “MBA Chaiwala”, Strategic Business Perspectives: A Collection of Compact Case Studies, ISBN 978-93-5406-237-7, March 2020
- CPIMR Case Centre
- Richa P. (2020), “Farm Management for sustainable agriculture: A case of a Marginal Farmer from Mankuva”, Strategic Business Perspectives: A Collection of Compact Case Studies, ISBN 978-93-5406-237-7, March 2020
- Newspaper Article:
- Article on “Perception Study on Metro Rail Service” published in Divya Bhaskar on 12.3.2019
- Article on “Change in Consumer Buying Behavior Post Covid 19” published in Divya Bhaskar on 26.4.2020
- Article on “Mobile Usage & Perceived Lonliness” published in Divya Bhaskar on 5.7.2020
- For Book referencing:
- Richa P., et al. Production & Operations Management; Cengage Learning India Pvt. Ltd
- For Book referencing:
- Gold Medal is awarded for scoring highest in MBA.
Research Gate Link: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Richa-Pandit