Name: Dr. Priyanka Shah
Designation: Associate Professor
Educational Qualifications: Ph.D. (Management), MBA (Marketing), B.Sc.
Academic Experience (In years): 12
Industry Experience (In Years – if applicable): 02
Mail id: email@example.com
Brief profile (Max 100 words): Dr. Priyanka Shah is a faculty member in the marketing area and has a rich blend of corporate and academic experience. Having a PhD in management, she has published many research papers in journals of repute. Dr. Priyanka is also a registered PhD guide at Gujarat Technological University and her areas of interest include advertising, branding, digital marketing, and sustainable transport.
Names of previous Industry Affiliations: (If Applicable)
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals
Names of previous Academic Affiliations: (If Applicable)
Subjects Taught: (At CPIMR)
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Strategic Brand Management
- Business Analytics
- Managerial Communication
- Parwani, A., Shah, P., & Dave, A. (2021). A Diagnostic Study of Capital Structure and Profitability of Indian Pharmaceutical Sector Companies. Annals of the Romanian Society for Cell Biology, 25(6), 12045-12051.
- Shah, P., & Gupta, A. (2020). A review of public transportation system in Ahmedabad with a focus on managing urban traffic congestion from perspective of behavioral aspect of commuters. International Journal of Research in Computer Application & Management, 10(12).
- Shah, P., & Gupta, A. (2020). Public Transport Services in Ahmadabad City: Factors Behind Non-Usage and Solutions Proposed. Studies in Indian Place Names, 40(60), 993–999.
- Shah, P. (2020). Impact of social media marketing on voter’s behavior during elections. Studies in Indian Place Names, 40(8), 319-325.
- Shah, P., & Gupta, A. (2018). A Study on Impact of Organisational Change on Employee Conflicts with respect to Information Technology (IT) Sector. International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, 6(2), 892-897
- Shah, P., & Gupta, Anu (2018). Consumer perspective on Online shopping with respect to Indian Metros. Journal of Marketing Strategy, 6(2), 19-26
- Shah, P., & Gupta, A. (2017). Impact of visual merchandising on consumers’ purchase intention in organised retail industry of Ahmedabad city. Gavesana-Journal of Management, 9(1&2), 36-43
- Gupta, A., & Shah, P. (2017). The Impact of Learning Efficiency, Organization Climate & Role Ambiguity on Employee Productivity: A Case From 3 Private Banks. IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Science (IOSR-JHSS) 22.8 (2017): 70-75.
- Shah, P., & Gupta, A. (2016). Consumer perception for private label food brands in Ahmedabad city. International Journal of Research in Social Sciences, 6(11), 485-493
- Chhibber, N., & Shah, P. (2015). To Study the Perception of Rebranding in the Banking Sector (With Special Reference to Ahmedabad Region). Chanakya International Journal of Business Research, 1(1), 49-61
- Shah, P., & Balyan, R.K. (2014). Consumer perception towards online advertisement in FMCG sector. Asian Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities,4(10), 63-74
- Gupta, A., & Shah, P. (2014). Role of compensation attitude in building employee engagement with special reference to pharmaceutical sector. GE-International Journal of Management Research, 2(7), 375-386
- Shah, P., & Balyan, R.K. (2014). Impact of Media context and Ad appeal on consumer response towards advertising of personal care products in FMCG sector. Journal of Business Management & Social Sciences Research, 3(6), 61-63
- Gupta, A., & Shah, P. (2013). An empirical study on consumer buying behavior with respect to consumer durables. International Journal of Research in Commerce, Economics and Management, 3(2), 97-99
- Shah, P., & Gupta, A. (2013). Role of celebrity endorsement on purchase behavior. International Journal of Research in Commerce and Management, 4(2), 147-149
- Shah, P., & Gupta, A. (2012). A study on promotional effectiveness of Gujarat tourism campaign – Khushboo Gujarat Ki. Global Research Analysis, 1(7), 48-50
Cases (If Applicable):
- Shah, P., & Gupta, A. (2020) A case of TechAvidus: Is entrepreneurial leadership the key to success? In The Case Center (Ref No: 820-0007-1)
- Shah, P., & Gupta, A. (2020) Teaching note on A case of TechAvidus: Is entrepreneurial leadership the key to success? In The Case Center (Ref No: 820-0007-8)
Books / Chapters in a Book (If Applicable):
- Shah, P., & Singh, L. (2020). Sunbeats Solar Pvt. Ltd. – Losing in a growing segment. In Strategic Challenges in Small Business: A Collection of Compact Cases (pp 14-17)
- Shah, P., & Gupta, A. (2020). TechAvidus: Stroke of Luck or Well-Designed Strategy? In Strategic Business Perspectives: A Collection of Compact Case Studies
Achievements, Awards & Honours:
- Awarded a funded project by Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) titled ‘A study on Urban Transportation and Congestion of Ahmedabad with focus on behavioural pattern of commuters with respect to public transportation’
Link to Social Media Profile: linkedin.com/in/priyanka-shah-phd-65a318a0