Name: Dr. Mayur Shah
Designation: Associate Professor & HOD-Finance
Educational Qualifications: Ph.D. (Management-Finance), MBA (Finance), B.Com.
Academic Experience: 16 Years
Industry Experience: 5 Years
Mail id: email@example.com
Brief profile (Max 100 words):
Dr. Mayur Shah is one of the leading professionals in business management education with a distinguished academic and research career. His core area of expertise includes Security Analysis & Portfolio Management, Foreign Exchange, Derivatives & Risk Management, Sustainable Finance & Investment. He has more than 16 years of teaching experience in MBA program as a finance area faculty. He is member of various committees handling academic and administrative activities at the institute as well as university level. He is a member of Board of studies – MBA at GTU from 2021 to 2024. He is also a PhD Guide with Gujarat Technological University. He has published research papers/cases in national as well as international journals.
Names of previous Industry Affiliations:
- Anand Rathi Securities Pvt. Ltd.
- Navkar Enterprise.
Names of previous Academic Affiliations:
- AES Post Graduate Institute of Business Management.
- V M Patel Institute of Management
Subjects Taught: (At CPIMR)
- Security Analysis & Portfolio Management
- International Finance
- Derivatives & Risk Management
- Financial Management
- Select Research Papers in Scopus Indexed, ABDC, CABS AJG & UGC CARE Journals:
- Patel, M., Shah, M. (2021). Investor Behaviour towards Indian Commodity Market: An Empirical Analysis w.r.t North Gujarat Region. Empirical Economics Letters.
- Shah, M., Gandhi, K. (2021), Digital Financial Inclusion in times of Covid 19. Empirical Economics Letters.
- Ganatra, R., Shah, M. (2021). Accounting Distress Assessment of Auto Companies in India. Empirical Economics Letters.
- Modi, V., Ganatra, R., & Shah, M. (2021) Assessment of investment motives of the salaried class individuals across Ahmedabad City during Covid pandemic Scenario. Empirical Economics Letters.
- Singh, A. S., & Shah, M. (2021). Tata trusts: positively and sustainably contributing to the development of sport in India. Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies.
- Singh, A. S., & Shah, M. D. (2021). The case of a management institute in India: recrafting the vision and mission. The CASE Journal.
- Singh, A. S., Shah, M., & Pathak, P. (2020). Pitfalls of a fledgling venture, Fetakart: in search of a viable business model. Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies.
- Ganatra, R., Shah, M., & Modi, V. (2020). Prospects of Digital Banking Technology in Gujarat State. Studies in Indian Place Names.
- Gujarati, H., Baser, H., Parikh, A., Shah, M. (2020). Empirical Study on relationship between India’s Index of Industrial Production of Manufacturing Sector and Crude Oil Prices. GFJMR.
- Shah, M., Gandhi, K. (2020). A Study on Current Status of Financial Inclusion in Rural Gujarat. Studies in Indian Place Names.
- Patel, M., Shah, M., (2020). Comparative Study of Customer Satisfaction towards Banking Services of Selected Private and Public Banks: An Application of SERVQUAL Model. Studies in Indian Place Names.
- Patel, M., Shah, M., (2018). A Study on Investor’s Behaviour toward the Equity Market with reference to Public Announcement: A Study of North Gujarat Region. International journal of research culture society.
- Select Cases:
- Singh, A., Shah, M. (2020). From Sweets to Sour: A case of Bhavsagar Sweets. In Strategic Challenges in Small Business: A Collection of Compact Cases (ISBN No: 978-93-5406-237-7). CPIMR Case Center.
- Select Books / Chapters in a Book:
- Select Chapter in a book:
Singh, A., Shah, M. (2020). From Sweets to Sour: A case of Bhavsagar Sweets. In Strategic Challenges in Small Business: A Collection of Compact Cases (ISBN No: 978-93-5406-237-7). CPIMR Case Center.
- Select E-Books:
- Shah, M., Singh, A., & Desai, R.(2021). Sustainable Business Practices in Uncertain Times: An Indian Perspective. Lambert Publishing.
- Desai, R., Singh, A., & Shah, M. (2021). Innovative Management Practices in Uncertain Times: An Indian Perspective. Lambert Publishing.
Link to Social Media Profile/ Research Profile
Orcid Id: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7216-4643
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=-AFpwTcAAAAJ&hl=en