Name: Dr. Kedar Bhatt
Designation: Assistant Professor
Educational Qualifications: Ph.D. (Marketing), MBA (Marketing), BE (EC) , UGC-NET (Management)
Academic Experience (In years): 13
Industry Experience (In Years – if applicable): 0
Mail id: email@example.com
Brief profile (Max 100 words):
Dr. Kedar Bhatt is a faculty in the area of marketing having 13 years of teaching experience. He has published research papers and cases in reputed journals, like Journal of Financial Services Marketing, International Journal of Business Information System, International Journal of Services, Economics and Management, Emerald Emerging Market Case Studies. Two of his papers have received Best Research Paper award at International Conferences. He has delivered expert sessions as resource person at various National level FDPs in the area of Research Methodology. He is a registered Phd guide at Gujarat Technological University. His areas of interest are Services Marketing, Digital Marketing, and online consumer behaviour.
Names of previous Industry Affiliations: (If Applicable)
Names of previous Academic Affiliations: (If Applicable)
- Gujarat Technological University
- Faculty of Management Studies, Ganpat University
- M.H. Gardi School of Management
Subjects Taught: (At CPIMR)
- Marketing Managment
- Research Methodology
- Business Statistics
- Research Papers:
- Bhatt, K (2020). Measuring service fairness and its impact on service quality and satisfaction: a study of Indian Banking Services. Journal of Financial Services Marketing, 25, 35–44.
- Bhatt, K & Khokhar, F (2020), Measuring Service Convenience and Its Impact on Satisfaction Towards Online Shopping in India, Int. J. Business and Emerging Markets, Vol. 12, No. 4, 2020, pp: 391-404
- Bhatt, K. and Singh, A.S. (2020), “The case of motivprints: balancing entrepreneurial instinct with managerial approach”, Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies, Vol. 10 No. 2. https://doi.org/10.1108/EEMCS-06-2019-0155
- Gupta, M & Bhatt, K (2021). A multidimensional measure of system quality – an empirical study in context of mobile banking apps in India, Int. J. Business Information Systems.
- Bhatt, K. (2017) ‘Service convenience: review and directions’, Int. J. Services, Economics and Management, Vol. 8, No. 3, pp.208–226.
- Bhatt, K( 2017). “Measuring Service Quality, Predicting Satisfaction and Loyalty: Management Education in India, ANVESHA – The Journal of Management , Vol 10, No 4,
- Bhatt, K & Rajdev, A (2015). Predicting Online Banking Adoption: Extension of Technology Acceptance Model with Psychographic factors, Ganpat University – Faculty of Management Studies Journal of Management and Research (GFJMR), Vol. 9 & 10, Jan – June (2015), pp. 40-52
- Bhatt, K. & Bhatt, R (2015). Analyzing Psychographic Factors Affecting Green Purchase Intention, Journal of Contemporary Research in Management, Vol. 10; No. 1, Jan – March, 2015, Page. 45 – 55.
- Bhatt, K. & Bhatt, R (2015). Review of Conceptualization and Measurement of Service Quality: Addressing Current Higher Education Scenario, International Journal of Marketing and Technology, Volume 6, Issue 4 ISSN: 2249-1058, Page : 22-38
- Bhatt, K & Patel, M (2014), Visual Merchandising: Catalyst for Impulse Buying, Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing & Management Review,
- Bhatt, K & Rajdev, A (2015). Predicting Online Banking Adoption: Extension of Technology Acceptance Model with Psychographic factors, Ganpat University – Faculty of Management Studies Journal of Management and Research (GFJMR), Vol. 8, Jan (2014), Page. 34-54.
- Cases :
- Vasavada, M., Joshi, T., Bhatt, K., Thakkar, P. & Gadhiya P. (2014), “Being No. 1, To be No. 1”, Ganpat University – Faculty of Management Studies Journal of Management and Research (GFJMR), ISSN 2229 – 4651, Vol. 9, July-Dec (2014), Page. 53-58
- Richa P., Bhatt, K. (2020), “Namesake: A Case of Service Failure and Recovery”, Strategic Challenges in Small Businesses: A Collection of Compact Cases, ISBN 978-93-5406-237-7, March 2020, CPIMR Case Centre.
- Bhatt, K. & Solanki, M (2020), Autoshine Car Spa: Balancing Capacity and Demand in a Service Set up, Strategic Challenges in Small Businesses: A Collection of Compact Cases, ISBN 978-93-5406-237-7, March 2020, CPIMR Case Centre.
- Kalory to Kabhi B: Business Expansion Strategies (Case) with reference 320-0110-1, published at Case Centre on 5th May 2020.
- Mitra, S., Singh, A., Bhatt, K., & Shah, M (2020). Strategic Business Perspectives: A Collection of Compact Case Studies, Ahmedabad: CPIMR Case Center.
- Bhatt, K., Mitra, S., & Singh, A. (2020). Strategic Challenges in Small Business: A Collection of Compact cases, Ahmedabad: CPIMR Case Center.
- Chapter in a Book:
- Bhatt, K & Rajdev, A. (2016), A Study of Customer’s Perception of Security and Trust In E-Payment Systems. Proceedings of GTU-CGS & CME 4th International Conference on Governance in E-Commerce: Contemporary Issues & Challenges, Ahmedabad. ISBN : 978-93-5258-984-5
- Rajdev, A. & Bhatt, K (2012). Analyzing Socio-Technological Behavior of Online Users in Gujarat State, IT Enabled Marketing Practices for Global Business Organizations, Excel Books, New Delhi, ISBN 978-93-5062-121-9.
Achievements, Awards & Honours:
Link to Social Media Profile/ Research Profile (
LinkedIn : linkedin.com/in/dr-kedar-bhatt-780108aa
Orchid Id: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-4251-2939
Research gate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Kedar-Bhatt-2