Name: Prof. (Dr.) Abhinava S. Singh
Designation: Professor & Director
Educational Qualifications: PhD (Management), MBA (Marketing), B.Sc. (Chemistry)
Academic Experience: 17 years
Industry Experience: Six years
Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brief profile: A Ph.D. in strategic management & MBA in marketing with overall twenty-three years’ experience in business education, soft drink domain, research, consulting, and entrepreneurship. Broad areas of interest include strategy, entrepreneurship, and sustainability with a preference for case research, teaching case, and qualitative research methodology.
Names of previous Industry Affiliations:
- Panacea Biotec
- Idea Foundation
- Prathama Blood Centre
Names of previous Academic Affiliations:
- L.J. Institute of Management Studies
- S.K. Patel Institute of Management & Computer Studies
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Brand Management
- Sales & Distribution Management
- Marketing Management
- Research Papers:
- Singh, A.S. and Mehta, N. (2021), Exploring marketing insights for grassroots innovation: the case of Bullet Santi. SCMS Journal of Indian Management, 18(3), 63-73.
- Singh, A. (2019). Role of HR in digital transformation: digital transformation-from India. HR Future, 2019(Apr 2019), 16-17.
- Singh, A. (2012). Competitive Advantage in New Patent Regime: A Study of the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry. Indore Management Journal, Special, (2012).
- Abhinava, S. G., Siddharth, D. G., & Mamta, M. (2008). Audacious Kiranas vs Organised Retailers. SCMS Journal of Management, 5(3).
- Singh, A. S., & Das, S. G. (2007). Strategic Leadership and Competitive Advantage: A Case of an Indian Pharma Firm in the Post Product Patent Regime. Apeejay Business Review, Vol 9, No 1 & 2.
- Singh, A., & Das, S. (2007). Societal Marketing at Prathama Blood Centre: Myth or Reality? ACRM Journal for Business and Management Research (AJBMR), 2(2).
- Singh, A.S. and Shah, M.D. (2021), “The case of a management institute in India: recrafting the vision and mission”, The CASE Journal, Vol. 17 No. 2, pp. 261-286. https://doi.org/10.1108/TCJ-07-2020-0087
- Singh, A.S. and Shah, M. (2021), “Tata trusts: positively and sustainably contributing to the development of sport in India”, Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies, Vol. 11 No. 2. https://doi.org/10.1108/EEMCS-09-2020-0333
- Singh, A.S., Shah, M. and Pathak, P. (2020), “Pitfalls of a fledgling venture, Fetakart: in search of a viable business model”, Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies, Vol. 10 No. 4. https://doi.org/10.1108/EEMCS-02-2020-0039
- Bhatt, K. and Singh, A.S. (2020), “The case of motivprints: balancing entrepreneurial instinct with managerial approach”, Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies, Vol. 10 No. 2. https://doi.org/10.1108/EEMCS-06-2019-0155
- Patel, D., & Singh, A. S. (2013), Abellon Clean Energy Ltd-Contesting Uncontested Market Spaces. IMT Case Journal, 1.
- Books Authored / Co-Authored
- A book with the title; “A Study of the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry in the New Patent Regime: Untangling Sources of Competitive Advantage in Unpredictable Environments” with ISBN: 978-3-8494-9693-8 has been published by LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing GMbH& Co. KG (Germany) in 2012.
- A book was co-written (main author) with the title; “A Study of Modern Blood Banking in India: Creating a Cause for Donating Blood” with ISBN: 978-3-659-20029-8 has been published by LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing GMbH& Co. KG (Germany) in 2012.
- Edited Books
- Co-edited a book titled: Sustainable Business Practices in Uncertain Times: An Indian Perspective with ISBN: 978-620-4-20148-1 by LAMBERT Academic Publishing in 2021.
- Co-edited a book titled: Innovative Management Practices in Uncertain Times: An Indian Perspective with ISBN: 978-620-4-20164-1 by LAMBERT Academic Publishing in 2021.
- Co-edited a book titled: Managing Small Businesses in Uncertain Times: Indian Perspective, A Collection of Cases & Teaching Notes with ISBN: 978-62-0419-721-0 by LAMBERT Academic Publishing in 2021.
- Co-edited a book titled: Strategic Challenges in Small Businesses, A Collection of Compact Cases with ISBN: 978-93-5406-237-7 by CPIMR Case Center in 2020.
- Co-edited a book titled: Strategic Business Perspectives: A Collection of Compact Case Studies with ISBN: 978-93-5361-636-6 by CPIMR Case Center in 2020.
Link to Social Media Profile/ Research Profile
LinkedIn ID: https://in.linkedin.com/in/drabhinavasingh
ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-5218-3684
Scopus Author ID : 57217676246